Disclaimer and Policy
General Information: This is the official website of Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. All the contents of this site are only for general information or use.
Accuracy of Information: No representations, warranties or guarantees whatsoever are made as to the accuracy, adequacy, reliability, completeness, suitability or applicability of the information to a particular situation.
Site browsing: Any material/ contents downloaded or otherwise obtained using the site is done at your own discretion and risk. Although the Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. takes full precaution and care against viruses in the Content present or sent through the website but Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. and / or its associates and affiliates do not warrant that this site, its servers, or any mail sent from Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. will not have viruses or harmful components. If any damage is caused to your computer system and any losses accrue it will not be the responsibility of Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. You will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data or any other harm that results from the usage of any such material.
Copyright and Trademarks: Unless otherwise stated, copyright and all intellectual property rights in all material presented on the site (including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images), trademarks and logos appearing on this site are the property of Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd., its affiliates and associates and are protected under applicable Indian laws.
Remedies: The details given on the site are based on the therapeutic usages of materials or ingredients as used worldwide. These can be taken for minor ailments but are no way substitute of a physician’s diagnosis and treatments. If the problem persists, consult your doctor immediately. Although these formulations are generally safe for the public and usually have no known side effects, Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. advises that these be practised/ taken at the user's sole discretion.
Limitations of Liability: Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates shall not be liable for any claim arising out of the performance, non-performance, delay in delivery of or defect in the Goods nor for any special, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damage howsoever arising or howsoever caused (including loss of profit or loss of revenue) whether from negligence or otherwise in connection with the supply, functioning or use of the Goods. Nothing herein shall limit either party’s liability for death or personal injury arising from the proven negligence by itself or its employees or agents or the end users. The Client and/ or the End User shall fully indemnify the Group against any liability to third parties arising out of the use of the Goods by whom so ever.
Force Majeure: Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates will not be liable to the customer for any loss or damage suffered by the customer as a direct result of Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates, its sub-contractors or the list-owner from whom the sample or other service or material is derived being unable to perform the Contract in the way agreed by reason of cause beyond its control including Act of God, accident, war, riot, lockout, strike, flood, fire, power failure, breakdown of plant or machinery, delay in transit, postal delay, or any other unexpected or exceptional cause or circumstance.
- Anonymisation- The process of either encrypting or removing personal data from a database, so that the individuals whom the data describe remain anonymous. This is done for the purpose of protecting individuals’ private activities while maintaining the integrity of the data gathered and shared.
- Behavioural Advertising- The act of tracking users’ online activities and then delivering ads or recommendations based upon the tracked activities.
- Biometric Data- Personal data resulting from specific technical processing relating to the physical, physiological or behavioural characteristics of a natural person, which allow or confirm the unique identification of that natural person, such as facial images or dactyloscopy data.
- Consent- Any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the data subject’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
- Cookies- A small text file stored on a user machine that may later be retrieved by a web server from the machine. Cookies allow web servers to keep track of the end user’s browser activities, and connect individual web requests into a session.
- Data Enrichment- A process used to enhance, refine or otherwise improve existing data.
- Data Retention- The policies and processes used within Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. for determining the time period for archiving and storing of personal data.
- Data Processing- Any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data, such as collecting, recording, organizing, storing, adapting or altering, retrieving, consulting, using, disclosing by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making the data available, aligning or combining data, or blocking, erasing or destroying data. Not limited to automatic means.
- Direct Marketing- A form of advertising in which companies provide physical marketing materials to consumers to communicate information about a product or service.
- Encryption- The method by which plaintext or any other type of data is converted from a readable form to an encoded version that can only be decoded by another entity if they have access to a decryption key.
- Genetic Data- Personal data relating to the inherited or acquired genetic characteristics of a natural person which give unique information about the physiology or the health of that natural person and which result, in particular, from an analysis of a biological sample from the natural person in question.
- Health Data- Personal data related to the physical or mental health of a natural person, including the provision of health care services, which reveal information about his or her health status.
- IP Address- A unique address that identifies a device on the Internet or a local network and which allows a system to be recognized by other systems connected via the Internet protocol.
- Online Behavioural Advertising- Websites or online advertising services that engage in the tracking or analysis of, e.g., search terms, browser or user profiles, preferences, demographics, online activity, offline activity, location data, and offer advertising based on that tracking.
- Personal Data- Any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. An identifiable individual is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular, by reference to an identification number or to one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Personal Data Breach- A breach of security leading to the accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure of, or access to, personal data transmitted, stored or otherwise processed.
- Privacy and Data Protection- The collection of laws and regulation that applies to the collection, usage, storage, protection and other processing of personal data. This includes data protection, privacy, banking secrecy, electronic communications and confidentiality laws and regulations, and any other applicable laws or regulations to the extent they relate to privacy of personal data.
- Processor- A natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller.
- Recipient- A natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the personal data are disclosed, whether a third-party or not. However, public authorities which may receive personal data in the framework of an inquiry in accordance with India Law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
- Representative- Natural or legal person established in the India law.
- Special Categories of Personal Data- Special categories of personal data, include: racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade-union membership, genetic data, biometric data (for uniquely identifying an individual) and of data concerning health, sex life or sexual orientation.
- Third-Party- A natural or legal person, public authority, agency or body other than the data subject, controller, processor and persons who, under the direct authority of the controller or processor, are authorized to process personal data.
Welcome to Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. We respect and are committed towards protecting your privacy. Publishing, selling or renting any personal data or information to any third party, without your consent, is against our ethics.
We agree that we will not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your explicit consent. From time to time, we may reveal general statistical information about our Site and visitors, such as number of visitors, number and type of goods and services purchased, etc. Only those of our employees who need access to your information to perform their duties, are allowed such access. Any employee who violates our privacy and/or security policies is subjected to disciplinary action, including possible termination and civil and/or criminal prosecution.
Information We Collect
We collect, process and disclose your personal data only for specific and limited purposes. We also create profiles of visitors by analysing the information provided by them while online surfing, searching and buying our products/ services or otherwise while interacting with our brand communications by building segments. We collect, process and may disclose your personal data for the following purposes:
- To process your payments, if you purchase our products/services, to provide you with your order status, deal with your enquiries and requests, and assess and handle any complaints.
- To process and answer your inquiries or to contact you to answer your questions and/or requests.
- To develop and improve our products, services, communication methods and the functionality of our websites.
- For the purposes of competitions or promotions that you have entered.
- To communicate information to you and to manage your registration and/or subscription to our newsletter or other communications.
- To manage our everyday business needs regarding your participation in our contests, sweepstakes or promotional activities or request.
- To authenticate the identity of individuals contacting us by telephone, electronic means or otherwise.
- For internal training and quality assurance purposes.
- To understand and assess the interests, wants, and changing needs of consumers, to improve our website, our current products and services, and/or developing new products and services; and
- To provide personalized products, communications and targeted advertising as well as product recommendations to you.
Unless otherwise stated explicitly, this policy applies to personal information as disclosed on any of the media. The information that we collect and store during normal use of the site is used to monitor use of the site and to help its further development. Our goal is to protect your privacy and the information that you submit to us through the Internet.
Several pages in this website may give you the option to submit personal information to the Company. All such communications are not confidential. Any application, request or enquiry you make, may be passed or made available to Group affiliates.
You acknowledge that you are disclosing Personal Information voluntarily. We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
Cookies help you make your online experience more efficient and relevant to your interests. For instance, they are used to remember your preferences on sites you visit often, to remember your user ID and the contents of your shopping baskets, and to help you navigate between pages efficiently.
To ensure compliance with our policies, we restrict the use of third-party cookies to trusted partners. We also use third party information from third party sources to enable us deliver advertising. These sources are validated by Third party, and not by us.
To delete cookies from your browser, please note the following simple steps. The following steps are indicative for Google chrome and might vary of the different browsers that you may use. Please refer Settings on your browser for further details.
To ensure compliance with our policies, we restrict the use of third-party cookies to trusted partners.
Any personal data provided to or collected by Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. is controlled by the Shukla Ashar group. This Privacy Notice applies to personal data collected by Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. in connection with the services and products we offer. References to “Shukla Ashar Impex Pvt. Ltd.” or “Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd.” in this Notice means Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. and any company directly or indirectly owned and/or controlled by the Shukla Ashar Group that you are interacting with or have a business relationship with.
This Privacy Notice also applies to Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd.’s marketing content, including offers and advertisements for Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. products and services, which we send to you on third-party websites, platforms and applications based on your site usage information.
- We may collect personal data basis Information you give us and Information we collect when you contact us, visit our sites etc.
- Personal data means any information that can be used to identify directly or indirectly a specific individual.
This definition includes personal data collected by direct marketing campaigns, sweepstakes and competitions and online through our websites, applications and branded pages Certain categories of personal data, such as health data, financial data, biometrics, race, ethnicity, religion, health, sexuality or biometric data are classified as “special categories of data” or “Sensitive Personal Information” and benefit from additional protection. We limit the circumstances where we collect and process these special categories of data. Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. sometimes collects data related to your health, etc., to send you tailored ads and relevant promotions. In some instances, you may have requested services or products that do not directly involve the collection of any special categories of data but may imply or suggest your health or other special categories of data.
Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. may use your personal data to build profiles. We may create profiles by analysing the information about your online surfing, searching and buying behaviour and your interactions with our brand communications by building segments and by placing your personal data in one or more segments. These segments are used by Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. to personalize the website and our communications to you and to display relevant offers and advertisements from the Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. brands on the Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. sites, and via third-party websites. The segments can also be used for third-party campaigns on the Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. sites. Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. may profile your data.
You can unsubscribe to the use of your email address if you have logged into one of our websites or signed up to any marketing newsletters.
Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. collects data from:
- Our websites about what you view and the way you interact with our content;
- Our digital display advertising that we serve to you on social platforms and other publisher’s websites; and
- Forms you fill in online and send to us about what your interests are.
- We also track the products you buy when you click on one of our display adverts and go on to purchase something from a selection of our retail partners.
- If you have asked to receive emails or SMS communications from us, we track whether you open, read or click on the content to see what you are interested in so that we can give you more content that we think you are more likely to enjoy.
- Based on this profile information, we may also give you advertising that we think you will like and want to see as you view content from us or from our network of publishers that we advertise with. Sometimes, with your consent, we may use your current location to serve advertising to you that is to do with promotions or events that are happening nearby that we think you might be interested in.
- We may also use information you have provided to selected third-parties and consented to be shared, like your age, gender, life stage, lifestyle and wider interests to identify people who we think will have similar interests to you and who we believe will be interested in similar advertising.
We may transfer and disclose your personal data to third-parties:
- To comply with a legal obligation;
- When we believe in good faith that an applicable law requires it;
- At the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
- To detect and protect against fraud, or any technical or security vulnerabilities;
- To respond to an emergency; or otherwise
- To protect the rights, property, safety, or security of third-parties, visitors to Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd.’s websites, Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. or the public.
Protection of Data
Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. takes the security of your personal data very seriously. We take every effort to protect your personal data from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Access to your personal data is only permitted among our employees and agents on a need-to-know basis and subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations when processed by third-parties.
We will keep your personal data for as long as we need it for the purpose it is being processed for. Your data may also be retained so that we can continue to improve your experience with us and to ensure that you receive any loyalty rewards which are due to you. We retain the identifiable data we collect directly for targeting purposes for as little time as possible, after which we employ measures to permanently delete it. We will actively review the personal data we hold and delete it securely, or in some cases anonymize it, when there is no longer a legal, business or consumer need for it to be retained.
Terms & Conditions
Thank you for accessing/shopping at www.aayudhhealth.com. This site is owned by Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “www.pinaqremedies.com”). By accessing, shopping on this site, you indicate your unconditional acceptance of these terms & conditions. We reserve this right, in our sole discretion, to update or revise these terms & conditions. Continued use of the site following the posting of any changes to the ‘terms & conditions’, constitutes your acceptance of those changes. At www.pinaqremedies.com by Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd., we try our best to create a space where you can explore and shop for all your favourite things in a safe and secure environment. All products and information displayed on “www.pinaqremedies.com” constitutes an "invitation to offer". Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to accept or reject your offer. Your order for purchase, constitutes your "offer" which shall be subject to the terms and conditions as listed below.
Eligibility to Use Our Site
Use of the Site is available only to persons who can legally enter into contracts under applicable laws. Persons who are "incompetent to contract", within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 including un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use the Site. “www.aayudhhealth.com” reserves the right to terminate your access to the Site if it discovers that you are under the age of 18 years or suffers from any other disability, as recognized under Indian Contract Act, 1872.
As a member, you agree to provide true, accurate, current, and complete information about yourself as prompted by the site's registration form. Registration where prohibited under any law shall be void. Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to revoke or terminate your registration for any reason at any time, without notice.
When you use the site or send emails or other data, information or communicate to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us electronically and give your consent to receive communications electronically from us periodically, when required.
Reviews, Feedback, Submissions
All reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted or offered to “www.pinaqremedies.com” directly or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Site (collectively referred to "Comments") will remain Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. property. Such disclosure, submission or offer of any comments shall constitute an assignment to Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the comments, thus, it exclusively owns all such rights, titles and interests and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise. Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; or (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. You agree that any comments submitted by you to the Site will not violate this policy or any right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no comments submitted by you to the site will be libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
“www.pinaqremedies.com” does not regularly review posted comments but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any comment submitted to the Site. You grant Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any of the posted comments. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make and you agree to indemnify Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any Comments you submit, we take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.
Accuracy of Content/ Information of Products on the Web Site
While “www.pinaqremedies.com” strives to provide accurate product and pricing information, typographical errors may occur. In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information, Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. shall have the right, on our sole discretion, to modify the price of the products, or information of the products or to refuse or cancel any orders placed for that product, unless the product has already been dispatched.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Please note we have a zero-cancellation policy. Please be sure before placing the order.
Due to the nature of the products a “NO REFUND” policy will be entertained once the Payment has been made.
In case of special circumstances where a customer may be eligible for a refund:
Product must be returned to us within 2 days from the date it has been delivered to the customer if received in damaged condition. Product must be returned with all tags attached in its original condition along with all packing material, courier receipt, invoice & other papers. A conclusive photograph or video of the bottle should be furnished while seeking a refund.
Once the Product is received to the company successfully, Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. will instantly initiate the refund to your source account or chosen method of refund.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. ships its products to almost all parts of India via a third party. Orders placed will be shipped within 48hrs. We dispatch orders on all days except Sunday and National Holidays.
For all areas serviced by reputed couriers, we estimate the delivery time would be within 3 to 6 business days of shipping (business days exclude Sundays and other holidays). For other areas the products will be shipped through courier and may take 1-2 weeks depending on location. At times there might be unexpected delays in the delivery of your order due to unavoidable and undetermined logistics challenges beyond our control for which Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. is not liable and would request its users to cooperate as Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. continuously tries to nought such instances. Also, Pinaq Remedies (India) Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to cancel your order at its sole discretion in cases where it takes longer than usual delivery time or the shipment is physically untraceable and refund the amount paid for cancelled product(s) to your source account.